- 06 NATIONAL D 2000 E
- 04 OIL WELL E 2000
- 03 NATIONAL 1320 UE
- 02 BENTEC DW E 2000
- 05 DRILLMEC MAS 7000GD
Operating 52 rigs, we are high-grading our fleet to ensure that we are equipped and ready to deliver the most challenging projects drilling up to 8000 meters
Transport & logistics
The Company also ensures, by its own means, or through subcontracting, the logistical needs of its sites in terms of transporting equipment and personnel, supplying the sites with food, consumables, spare parts and fuel.
our facilities to ensure the maintenance of drilling equipment
- 4,600 m 2 of workshops for petroleum maintenance (repairs and overhauls of the main components of its
- 41,000 m 2 of workshops for rolling stock maintenance (repairs and overhauls of our fleet of vehicles and machinery)
- 80,000 m 2 of “Rig up yard” for the assembly of new rigs as well as for the renovation and upgrading
- Workshop specializing in the control and repair of tubular material and handling tools
We believe that equipping our personnel with the correct knowledge and skills is as important as offering quality, our training plans are set to ensure brighter future for the individual as well as our clients.
- Training of new recruits (practical applications in real site conditions)
- Provide Rig Pass training to new operating staff
- Further training and retraining of existing staff
By automating our business processes and giving employees ICT tools, we improve our individual and overall productivity, access to real time data enables our managers to plan production more effectively, making better use of resources and reducing lead times. Production data can help staff identify quality problems.
We made significant through:
- the general deployment of a software package Integrated ERP
- the implementation of a global network allowing the interconnection of all Company structures all construction sites, operational bases, living bases, workshops, stores, as well as all command posts, remote rigs and headquarters.
- The establishment of a vehicle control system by GPS system
Hotel & Catering Facilities
we have a set of fixed and mobile infrastructures to ensure the accommodation and catering of staff in the best possible conditions in desert areas
These infrastructures consist of
- Two 02 life bases located in Hassi Messaoud with a capacity of 1500 beds
- A life camp associated with each of the drilling and work over equipment
02 restaurant complexes with 1280 and 304 seats
Catering services are provided by third party companies specializing in “full catering”